'The Wrestler' Does Well At The Box Office In 3rd Week Of Release
h***@hotmail.com
2009-01-05 17:34:47 UTC
Darren Aronofsky's latest film, "The Wrestler" had its best weekend to
date at the box office in its third week of release.

Get the full story with the box office totals at www.pwnewsnow.com
§tarkiller©
2009-01-05 21:54:46 UTC
Get the full story with the box office totals at www.pwnewsnow.com
Enough is enough.
Dumbfuck spammer posting under multiple nyms with the same bullshit.
Fuck off and die.
And fuck your site.
And, BTW, Plonk stupid fuck.

Regards

§tarkiller©

'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is
big enough to take away everything you have.'

"You cannot enrich the poor by impoverishing the rich."
Raymond Daley
2009-01-07 00:09:00 UTC
some crap with a schilled URL
Post by §tarkiller©
Enough is enough.
including his url in your response was only helping him even more.
§tarkiller©
2009-01-07 00:56:18 UTC
Post by §tarkiller©
Enough is enough.
including his url in your response was only helping him even more.
Not from my position. My killfiling them has no effect on his post in
the first place. It simply keeps me from having to scroll through his
multiple spammages.

Personally I don't have a problem with someone promoting their own
website per sey. It's the multiple nym, multiple postings that are
annoying and rude.

I was considering copying and pasting every one of their little
articles in full making their advertising the site basically worthless
but then, there I'd be doing the same thing as them to a different
degree.
Plus it's too much work just for the sake of pissing off a spammer.